Discover Our Menu
- Restaurant Menu
Pick your favorite pasta sauce and pair it with one of our rotating pasta shapes available. Current offering includes campanelle, rigatoni, paccheri, fusilloni, spaghetti and tonnarelli. Healthy and Gluten-free pasta are also available. All our pasta is extruded daily in the pasta lab right inside our restaurant.
- Traditional Bolognese Ragu$11.40Ground pork and round beef slowly simmered in a tomato sauce flavored with red and white wine, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Aglio & Olio (Vegan)$8.80Organic roasted garlic, parsley tossed in olive oil. Topped with sourdough breadcrumbs and szechuan infused olive oil.
- Mushroom & White Truffle oil$10.70Vegetarian dish with shiitake and cremini mushrooms, white Italian truffle oil, cream, finished with pecorino romano and dill olive oil. Add homemade pork sausage for $2.40.
- Smoked Salmon$11.20Smoked salmon, creme fraiche, spinach, topped with pine nuts and capers.
- Pomodoro (Vegetarian)$9.20Plum tomatoes sauce, baby spinach, topped with Sardinian salted ricotta.
- Kale Pesto (Vegetarian)$9.80Kale, walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, olive oil and parmesan cheese. Topped with flash fried kale and salted ricotta cheese.
- Lamb Meatballs$12.10Lamb meatballs in red sauce, topped with pecorino romano and dill-infused EVOO.
- Amatriciana$11.00Tomato sauce, onions, house-cured pancetta, pecorino romano and parsley.
- Cacio & Pepe$10.50Creamy (without cream!) sauce with 16-month aged Pecorino Romano DOP, 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano, Tellicherry and Talawak peppers.
- Bean Ragout$10.20Navy and Garbanzo beans, black cabbage topped with Parmigiano cheese, sourdough breadcrumbs and crispy aromatic herbs. Add homemade pork sausage for $2.40.
Chef Filippo's interpretation of iconic Italian regional dishes.
- Panino con Porchetta$11.20Slow roast pork belly, crispy crackling and kale pesto in Ciabatta square roll. Contains nuts.
- Lasagna alla Bolognese$11.60Traditional bolognese sauce and homemade bechamel layered in egg dough pasta, baked in the oven.
- Eggplant Parmigiana$7.70Fried eggplants with tomato sauce, caciocavallo and parmigiano cheese.
Appetizers & Sides
- Caprese Bruschetta$6.80Organic tomato, kale pesto, and mozzarella on a roasted sourdough bread slice. Contains nuts.
- Bell Pepper Bruschetta$6.50Roasted bell peppers, arugula, capers and garlic over a roasted sourdough bread slice.
- Side salad$3.50Mixed green, Castelvetrano olives, salted ricotta, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Marinated Eggplant Salad$8.90Grilled eggplants marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette on a mixed green salad with watermelon radish, carrot and onion. Topped with smoked ricotta and a balsamic dressing.
Authentic Italian desserts, all prepared in house.
- Olive Oil Cake$4.90Extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, and lemon glaze.
- Tiramisu$6.60Ladyfinger soaked in espresso coffee and marsala liquor layered between a mascarpone egg cream and topped with chocolate chunks.
- Panna Cotta$5.20Our "cooked cream", made with thickened vanilla cream and covered with a raspberry compote.
- Lemoncocco (can)$2.90
- Jones Cola (bottle)$2.40
- Jones Cream Soda (bottle)$2.40
- Jones Orange Cream Soda (bottle)$2.40
- Jones Root Beer (bottle)$2.40
- Kombucha Green Jasmine$5.20
- Kombucha Guayusa Mint$5.20
- Purity Superjuice Kale Coconut Water$4.70
- Purity Superjuice Orange Carrot Mango$4.70
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water (bottle)$2.60
Proudly serving Mr. Espresso Oakwood Roasted Coffee
- Single Espresso$2.40
- Double Espresso$2.80
- Wine & Beer Menu
- Chianti by the glass (5oz, 8oz)$7.20 - $10.00
- Merlot by the glass (5oz, 8oz)$7.00 - $9.80
- Zinfandel by the glass (5oz, 8oz)$5.40 - $7.20
- Chianti bottle$29.00
- Merlot bottle$27.50
- Zinfandel bottle$22.00
- Valpolicella Ripasso bottle$39.00
- Grillo Terre Siciliane by the glass (5oz, 8oz)$7.00 - $9.80
- Pinot Grigio by the glass (5oz, 8oz)$5.20 - $7.00
- Grillo Terre Siciliane bottle$27.50
- Pinot Grigio bottle$24.00
- Prosecco bottle$27.50
Beer & Cider
- Flying Lion - Another IPA pint$5.00
- Flying Lion - Pale Ale pint$5.00
- Flying Lion - Rye Stout pint$5.00
- Birra Moretti bottle$3.60
- Schilling Cider can$4.50